Improve process control with value-line vision technology
- Replace multiple photoelectric sensors with fewer industrial sensors
- Reduce scrap, downtime and maintenance
- Simplify the overall system design
- Inspect multiple part features simultaneously
- Overcome varying part positions to eliminate the need for costly fixturing
- Simple, remote setup and display through your PC or with the optional SensorView® 2 display
- Ethernet support for industrial protocols
- Image storage to FTP server
- Encoder-based part tracking for variable speed lines
- Up to four discrete outputs
The Checker® vision sensor is an award winning all-in-one industrial sensor with built in camera, processor, lighting, optics, and I/O capable of detecting and inspecting up to 6,000 parts per minute–all in an industrial IP67 enclosure small enough to fit into the tightest of spaces.
Checker 4G1 — High-speed inspection at standard resolution for fast moving lines up to 6,000 parts per minute, with Ethernet support for industrial protocols and high-intensity white LED illumination.
Checker 4G7 — High-resolution inspection (752 x 480) with Ethernet support for industrial protocols and high-intensity white LED illumination for detecting and inspecting small parts and part features at up to 800 parts per minute.
Checker 4G7X — Delivers three critical functionalities built into a single device. With Checker 4G7X, production managers can simultaneously check for the presence, size and position of features on a single part. Additionally the Checker 4G7X seamlessly integrates into your factory network, communicates with PLCs and features integrated color lighting and filters to form the most powerful Checker vision sensor to date.