.Managed Print improves the ease of use and quality of printing for inc.jet’s printing systems. It recognizes the exact industrial printing ink and cartridge type of any Managed Ink cartridge that has been placed into the system and configures the system to maximize performance and print quality. With Managed Print you can be assured that what you need to print is exactly what you get – first time, every time.
- Improved ease of use – No need to program ink drive parameters
- Enhanced Performance – Industrial printing ink is designed and tested to work with inc.jet hardware
- Enables full functionality of the software
- Ink tracking and cartridge type awareness
- Print drive parameters pre-set to optimize each industrial printing ink's performance and efficiency
- Ability to fine tune drive parameters for specialized applications
- Expanded maintenance and recovery features to keep cartridges working in the most difficult applications
As soon as a Managed Print cartridge is placed into an inc.jet printer, it recognizes the exact ink and type of cartridge. Pulling information from an internal database it automatically configures a wide variety of firing parameters to suit that specific ink, giving you the highest quality print.
Based on inc.jet’s many years of practical experience in the field of printing and the extensive knowledge of its technical staff, this knowledgebase is available to you for the first time, helping you to print what you want, when you want.
With a Managed Print ink in place, every one of the 300 nozzles in each cartridge is individually checked and the results displayed in a simple format, enabling you to quickly and precisely deal with any issue that might have an impact on your print quality.
Extended features for Managed Print also include:
Set purging characteristics for optimized printing at all times, including time based and micro purge, reducing nozzle clogging
- Adjustable firing voltages for changing printing characteristics giving complete control of start up and run print quality.