JET3 UP RAPID
High-Speed Inkjet Printer
Small and precise coding in the tiniest space
- Mark and produce up to 40% faster without making contact
- 3 high-speed printheads for different industries and applications
- More clearly legible printing, even at very high production speeds
A high degree of automation causes high production speeds. The capacity of the bottling system is always increasing and the extruder is always getting faster. What about the marking system for cable printing? Unfortunately, this system often does not measure up to the high speeds and thus inevitably slows down the production process. This is aggravating for the company. The company's own productivity is thwarted by a single element of the value chain: the inkjet printer.
Paul LEIBINGER has also recognized this problem and is making a reliable industrial labeling system available to the market for high-speed applications in 2017. The advantages of the JET3up RAPID wire marking system lie primarily in its extremely fast print speeds of up to 1000 m/min (60 km/h) during cable printing as well as in the printer's one-of-a-kind ability to print clearly legible characters on different surfaces and materials without contact, even at high production speeds. The JET3up RAPID high-speed printer can increase production efficiency by up to 40%.
To account for the different marking requirements of each respective industry, three different high-speed printheads are offered with the JET3up RAPID labeling system in 2017. Depending on whether you are printing cables, pipes, bottles, cans, foils or metal sheets, either the RAPID Universal, the RAPID Highspeed or the RAPID Wire printhead is best suited to your labeling process. Our experts are happy to consult with you about this.
- RAPID Universal
- RAPID HIGH-SPEED
- RAPID WIRE
Thanks to the extremely fast marking with the JET3up RAPID, the production process is substantially accelerated, increasing the efficiency of the production line. The result is considerably increased value creation.
The JET3up RAPID, like all other LEIBINGER CIJ printers, is equipped with the automated Sealtronic nozzle seal. This means that during production pauses or upon shut-down of the printer, the gutter is moved to the nozzle, forming an airtight circuit. The ink in the printhead does not dry out and the CIJ printer is always ready to use. No time-consuming cleaning is required, even after long downtimes.
- Just a single push of a button starts the JET3 RAPID, and it is ready to print in less than a minute.
- Windows-based interface and 10.4" touchscreen display.
- Large operating elements and wide variety of menu languages.
- User-defined interface with fill level and speed display, etc.
- Customizable interfaces for direct access.
- Illustrated operator instructions
- Fast-drying MEK ink.
- Ink colors: black, red and more on request.
- The automated Sealtronic nozzle seal ensures that ink does not dry out, even during lengthy pauses in production.
- Windows-based touchscreen display for convenient operation.
- Interfaces such as Ethernet and I/O signals make integration into a production machine easy.
- Mark up to 5 lines without contact.
- Over 800 user-friendly functions.
- All software updates included.
- Fair, transparent maintenance.