Entry Line continuous inkjet printer
- A coding system for any industry, product or substrate.
- Sealtronic print head technology eliminates clogging and the need for frequent head cleaning.
- High-performance, general purpose ink offers unrivaled performance.
- Easy set-up on your production line.
The JET1 Neo prints on plastic, glass, wood, metal, ceramic, technical composites, cardboard and paper, without contact, and with fixed and variable data: such as use-by dates, LOT/batch numbers or even graphics. From every position and in every direction. Forward, backward, mirrored or rotated. Even different product surfaces – whether convex, concave, rough, smooth, flat or relief-molded – pose no challenge at all for the JET1 Neo.
The JET1 Neo offers the capability to code a wide-variety of products and substrates with fixed and variable messages, such as best-before dates, lot numbers and even graphics. Up to two lines, using black ink and with the Sealtronic print head technology, the system will run for months without maintenance.
It eliminates the need for maintenance-intensive, continuously operating gear pumps. In contrast, our low-maintenance diaphragm pump is only triggered at optimized intervals and remains thermally isolated from the electronics unit. Fully automated viscosity and pressure controls give you the reliability and constant quality you would expect from a Leibinger solution.
Leibinger‘s JET1 Neo interface combines intuitive controls with incredible power under the hood. From simple messages to variable components and graphics, the touch screen‘s job editor offers you everything you need.
Eliminate clogging and the need for frequent head cleaning.
Equipped with the automatic Sealtronic nozzle sealing system, the JET1 Neo is ready to print in just a few seconds and always starts with a clean print. This unique technology eliminates clogging of the nozzle – even after prolonged downtime - and keeps the printer running. Productivity loss as a result of coder downtime is a thing of the past!
The completely self-sufficient hydraulic concept requires no external compressed air. It intentionally dispenses with maintenance-intensive, continuously running gear pumps, is only triggered at intervals of approx. 10 seconds for one stroke and works completely thermo-decoupled from the electronics unit. This lowers both energy costs and solvent consumption. An automatic drop and tear control also saves ink. And if something needs to be serviced after 6,000 operating hours as a rule, only small wear parts need replacing rather than expensive complete assemblies.
- Prints up to two lines in a 5x5 to 16x10 matrix.
- Prevents the ink from drying out thanks to the automatic SEALTRONIC nozzle sealing system.
- Starts in seconds with just the push of a button.
- Windows-based operating system.
- Color TFT touch display with large controls and different menu languages.
- Many handy tools, such as the JOB editor.
- Comprehensive diagnosis package and status display with plain text output and help function