JET3 UP PRO inkjet printer
Industrial printer with an IP 65 protection class.
- 100% protection against dust and spray water.
- Durable stainless steel cabinet with an IP 65 protection class.
- No hidden dirt traps.
Industrial printers are used in a wide variety of areas. Many people are familiar with expiration dates on foods and beverages. These are produced under stringent hygiene regulations. All machines are cleaned daily and sprayed off with water—even the industrial inkjet printers. Therefore, Paul LEIBINGER developed the JET3up PRO with an IP 65 protection class, which means that it can be used in these types of harsh production environments. This extremely resistant industrial printer comes in a highly durable stainless steel cabinet that protects against dust and spray water.
Typical examples of application for the JET3up PRO include printing on cans, plastic and glass bottles as well as packaging for cheese, meats and sausage and many other products from the food and beverage industry. The JET3up PRO has also proven itself in the construction material, medical technology and pharmaceutical industries. One example of this is the serialization of medications
Due to its extra robust stainless steel cabinet, the LEIBINGER JET3up PI is rated IP65 protection class. The 6 means that the printer is dustproof. The 5 stands for protection against jets of water.
The cabinet of the JET3up PRO is designed completely without plastic. LEIBINGER purposely uses only high-quality stainless steel. This means the JET3up PRO can be exposed to cleaning water during cleaning processes, e.g. in factories for the food industry. The small character inkjet printer is a robust, sturdy, clean and long-lasting marking solution that meets all hygiene conditions in production systems.
Cleanliness is the top priority in the pharmaceutical, foodstuff and beverage industries! In addition to strict official regulations, paying attention to cleanliness is a requirement for a good corporate image. Aside from the IP65 protection class and the ease of cleaning that implies, the JET3up PRO does not have any hidden dirt traps. This means the small character inkjet printer does not have any corrugated umbilicals.
- Variety of colored inks and soft pigmented inks
- Fast-drying solvent inks
- MEK-free, ketone-free and alcohol-based inks
- Temperature-resistant inks
- PVC inks (transfer-resistant)
- Security, color changing, sterilization, adhesive and alcohol-resistant inks, fluorescent
- Food-grade ink and food packaging inks
- Washable inks
- Various pigmented contrast inks (only for JET3up PRO models in combination with JET3up PI)
- Customized inks
Ink colors: Black, yellow, red, blue, green
Additional colors for JET3up PRO model in combination with JET3up PI: White, orange
The LEIBINGER JET3up PRO with the IP65 protection class is also well-suited for micro printing or for pigmented contrast inks in combination with the small character inkjet printer JET3up MI and JET3up PI.
The JET3up PRO (IP 65) is equipped with external ventilation for the head and the cabinet. As a safety feature, the integrated air pressure sensor ensures constant air flow. It immediately detects a drop in pressure and warns the user.
- The automated “Sealtronic“ nozzle seal ensures that ink does not dry out, even during lengthy breaks in production.
- Windows-based touchscreen display for convenient operation.
- Interfaces such as Ethernet and I/O signals make integration into a production machine easy.
- Height of the fonts: 5-32 drops.
- Up to 5-line texts can be printed.
- Over 800 user-friendly functions.
- Non-contact marking at up to 10 m/s.
- All software updates included.
- Fair, transparent maintenance.
- Easy integration thanks to a wide variety of interfaces.